Over 40 pages of content dedicated to the very latest workstation technology for AEC workflows
AEC Magazine’s mammoth Workstation Special Report is out now and free to read, full of insight, reviews and expert comment.
Learn how to transform your AEC workflows with the latest in desktop and mobile workstations, CPUs and GPUs.
Find out which CPU is best for CAD, BIM, Revit, point cloud processing, visualisation, rendering and more.
Can Intel Arc Pro take on AMD and Nvidia in pro 3D graphics?
- Review: 13th Gen Intel Core vs AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs
- Exclusive Review: Intel Arc Pro A40/A50 GPUs
- Comment: Workstation energy efficiency
- Review: Scan desktop workstations
- Review: Boxx Apexx S4.04 workstation
- Review: HP Z2 Mini G9 workstation
- Review: Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Ultra
- Round-up: Mini desktop workstations
- Review: Armari Magnetar M64TP-RW1300G3
- Review: Dell Precision 5470 mobile workstation
- Round-up: Ultra-portable mobile workstations
- Review: Nvidia RTX A2000 / Nvidia T1000 GPUs
- Review: AMD Radeon Pro OpenGL driver
AWS G4ad cloud workstations now support Teradici CAS
Nvidia Omniverse expands with better rendering, Teams integration and more
Review: Dell Precision 5470 mobile workstation
Teradici PCoIP: the big picture
Lenovo embraces ray tracing and AI with Nvidia Quadro RTX
IMSCAD launches virtual desktop disaster recovery solution
Intel Arc graphics launch in laptops. Workstations to follow
NEWS: Intel Broadwell EP CPU to make workstation debut