Architects now have access to a wide range of powerful visualisation tools that allow them to go from Revit to a visually-rich real time environment at the push of a button.
With AMD Radeon PRO workstation graphics cards architects can enjoy a fully interactive experience, even with the most complex of models.
In this FREE 4-page guide:
- Discover how real-time tools are changing the way architects think about design viz.
- Learn how to navigate scenes in real-time or render out the highest quality stills and animations.
- Find out why fully immersive VR brings a whole new dimension to architectural projects.
- Learn why GPU hardware ray tracing is taking realism to new levels.
- Discover five tools for real-time visualisation in AEC.
- Learn why display resolution is so important.
- Find out how to match AMD Radeon Pro GPUs to different visualisation workflows.
Main image courtesy of Enscape
What graphics card should I specify for my Revit workstation?
Bridging the gap between CAD and real-time rendering
AEC November / December 2023 Edition
Simulation for pedestrian wind comfort
Five Things to Consider When Comparing CAD Software
Giraffe for urban planning
USD and the AEC industry
SIGNAX Integrated Solution - BIM has truly arrived at the construction site