Bentley Systems-focused event includes lectures and workshops around MicroStation, ProjectWise, InRoads and more
The Mid America CADD Community (MACC) is holding its annual summer conference on August 1-2 in Kansas City. The two-day event brings together users, industry experts and Bentley Systems product managers for two days of hands-on workshops and lectures. There is a big focus on MicroStation, ProjectWise, OpenPlant, InRoads, AECOsim Building Designer and other Bentley-based tools.
Lecture sessions highlights include:
• Cory Brugger, Chair of the AIA Technology in Architectural Practice Knowledge Community (TAP) and Director of Design Technology, morphosis Architects discussing his firm’s use of BIM Technologies.
• Todd Pace, senior technologist, CH2M Hill, presenting Big Data and deliverables.
• Jeanne Aarhus, MicroStation presenter and guru, Aarhus Associates presenting MicroStation Tipniques.
• Blaine Buenger, Senior Technology Manager, Foth Infrastructure & Environment presenting Virtual Reality for civil projects.
• Fred Babin, Principal Technical Specialist, WSP USA, presenting ProjectWise Renditions.
The conference costs $200/day and includes access to all lectures and food. The hands-on workshops are included on a “first-come, first served” basis as the workshops have limited attendance.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to AEC Magazine for FREE