The BIM-focused event, part of Bentley Year In Infrastructure 2015, will focus on business and project delivery performance
Bentley has announced details of its forthcoming Building and Facilities Forum, part of its Year In Infrastructure 2015 conference, which is being held in London on November 3-5.
At the BIM-focused event AEC professionals will share insights and lessons learned from business and project management. According to Bentley executive Andy Smith, the forum is sized to encourage active participation and debate, including discussions that will address business challenges, identify industry trends, and discuss technology opportunities.
• Robin Partington, Managing Partner, Robin Partington & Partners, on how technology has influenced the creative design process resulting in design innovations.
• Mark Bew, Chair of the HM Government Construction BIM Task Group, will provide his insight to industry challenges and factors affecting BIM initiatives in 2016 and beyond.
• Bentley Software executives will share their industry observations and Bentley’s response with products and services.
• Jay Mezher, Parsons Brinckerhoff, and Paul Murphy, GHD, will discuss why organizational culture and leadership is critical to implementing technology and managing project delivery change.
• Kim Cohen, Sydney Airport, and Damen Belcher, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, on how they are leveraging geospatial and BIM data to improve their facility operations.
AEC Magazine will be reporting live from the Bentley Systems Year in Infrastructure event, November 3-5, 2015, London
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to AEC Magazine for FREE